Acorn SW-MW2TP250 Metal Building Screw, 2", Taupe
- #9-15 metal to wood screws are sealing self-piercing tapping screws made from heat treated C1022 steel.
- Case hardened for roofing and siding applications.
- A 1/4" across flats high hat hex washer head with assembled EPDM washer offers easy driving and conforms to the metal surface for a secure and long-lasting seal.
- The twin lead type 17 point and hi-lo threads offer faster drive time and greater resistance to pullout.
- All screws are 1,000 hour salt spray test dacro coated.
- Colored screws are powder coated over the dacro base coating.
- All Acorn International screws are packed 250 pieces in a heavy duty tear-off resealable bag.
- UPC coded and retail ready.
- All bag and carton labels are trilingual.
- Cartons are heavy duty cardboard of uniform size and distinctive yellow color for better retail identity.
- Metal to wood.
- Size: 2".