3M 99421 Pro-Pak Tri-M-ite Fre-Cut Wetordry Sandpaper, 9"x11", 320 Gri
3M Pro-Pak Wetordry Silicon Carbide Sandpapers use to sand between coats of paint, varnish or other finish. Flexible "A" weight backing for contour sanding wet or dry. Can be used with water to reduce clogging and extend abrasive life. Features silicon carbide, a sharp, synthetic material that cuts fast and smooth. Packages are tri-lingual and die cut for convenience.
- 25 Count
- Use to sand between coats of varnish, paint or other finish
- Can be used with water to reduce clogging and extend abrasive life
- Features silicon carbide, a sharp synthetic mineral that cuts fast and smooth
- Ideal for sanding metal for repainting or prior to primer coat.
- Length: 11"
- Width: 9"
- Grit: 320
- Backing Material: A-Weight Paper
- Grade: Extra Fine
- 3M Wetordry products are backed with a 3M patented durable waterproof paper backing that supports both wet and dry applications. Lighter weight than cloth and smooth rather than textured, paper backing is preferable for lighter applications such as finishing and paint prep. At the same time, many such applications produce a significant amount of dust, clogging the abrasive points and creating an inferior work environment. These effects can be minimized by sanding with water to rinse dust away from the workpiece and the abrasive surface.