3M 11180-G-6 SandBlaster Sandpaper w/No Slip Grip Backing, 180 Grit, 9
Ideal for sanding between coats of paint or varnish. Can be used on a wide range of surfaces including paint, wood, metal, plastic and fiberglass. No slip grip backing. Sharp and synthetic minerals cut fast, stay sharp and resist clogging. Can be used by hand, on a sanding block.
- Ideal for sanding between coats of paint or varnish
- The no slip grip backing gives you more control so you can sand longer and cover more surface with less fatigue
- Sandpaper with no slip grip backing make sanding projects less work with high performance abrasives
- Won't slip or slide
- Proven reduced hand fatigue
- Rinse and reuse
- Sand up to 10X faster and lasts up to 10X longer than conventional abrasives of comparable grits
- Sharp and synthetic minerals cut fast, stay sharp and resist clogging which extends the sanding life of each sheet
- Wood and work through a sanding sequence, from coarse to very fine
- Sheets of sandpaper can be used by hand, on a sanding block.
- Grit: 180
- Length: 9"
- Series: SandBlaster
- Width: 3-2/3"
- Applicable Materials: Paint, Wood, Metal, Plastic and Fiberglass
- Grade: Medium.