30 Seconds® 5G30S Ready-To-Use Outdoor Cleaner, 1 Qt
Cleans stains from algae, mold and mildew. Just spray on and hose off! No more pressure washing. Safe to use around your lawn and plants when used as directed. Breaks down once rinsed into the soil.
- Size: 1 quart
- Ready to use with trigger sprayer
- Cleans stains from algae, mold and mildew
- It's clean, when you want it clean
- Just spray on and hose off! No more pressure washing
- Safe to use around your lawn and plants when used as directed
- Breaks down once rinsed into the soil
- Works on a variety of different surfaces: wood decks, concrete sidewalks, asphalt driveways, brick walls, most canvas awnings, plastic outdoor furniture and vinyl siding...just to name a few
- Made in the USA.
- It works on a variety of different surfaces: wood decks, concrete sidewalks, asphalt driveways, brick walls, most canvas awnings, plastic outdoor furniture and vinyl siding...just to name a few. If it's outdoors and dirty from all your humidity or wet weather, 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner can clean it all.
Ready To Use Formula
- No mixing required. This product is ready to go.
What is the dilution ratio? How much water do I add?
- Concentrate needs to be mixed 1:1 with water. For example 1 gallon of 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner is mixed with 1 gallon of water.
How do I apply 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner?
- Use a pump or tank sprayer for larger jobs, such as cleaning decks, siding and driveways. These give the best coverage and saturation. You can also use the quart sized product for smaller jobs. It comes with the traditional trigger sprayer which is mixed and Ready-To-Use.
Is 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner safe to use around plants or landscaping?
- Yes. Just rinse the foliage or grass with water within 10 minutes. 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner breaks down when you rinse it into the soil.
Is 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner safe around pets?
- We always recommend putting the pet away while you are doing the cleaning. Once the surface is rinsed and dry, it is safe for the pet. If the pet accidentally gets sprayed or walks through the cleaner, rinse thoroughly.
Can I use 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner on composite decking?
- Yes, 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner works great. Follow the directions on the label. And always remember to rinse well when you are done.
Will 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner remove the stain from my deck?
- Stain is not colorfast so it will remove the stain particularly where there is residual stain that hasn't penetrated completely upon the initial application of the stain. 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner is great for prepping the surface prior to painting, staining and varnishing.
Can I use 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner around our drinking water reservoir or pools?
- 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner is a formulated cleaner and should not be allowed to enter drinking water reservoirs, lakes or streams. Swimming pool surrounds are fine to use 30 Seconds® Outdoor Cleaner, however, precaution must be taken to minimize over spray that could actually enter the pools or ponds.