GearWrench® 9700 SAE Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set, 7-Pi
GearWrench® SAE Flex-Head Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set combines the speed of a ratchet with the access and control of a wrench. The handy flex head tilts up to 180-degrees at any interval for excellent access to fasteners, and it has a spring washer design that provides continuous head tension. The serrated wrench beam allows you to feel which direction to pull. 72-teeth ratcheting box end needs as little as 5-degrees of movement to turn fasteners, versus 30-degrees on standard combination wrenches. The small ratcheting box end head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet won't fit. The open end allows ratcheting of nuts and bolts without removing the wrench from the fastener, making jobs go faster and easier.
- 7 Piece
- Flexible head
- Drive Type: 12 Point
- Contains Sizes: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- Finish: Mirror Polish
- Fully hardened
- All metal construction
- Knurled side beam for ratcheting direction indicator
- Flex head tilts up to 180 degrees at any interval
- 72 teeth ratcheting box end needs as little as 5-degrees to move fasteners versus 30-degrees for standard box end wrenches
- Surface Drive® on box end provides off-corner loading for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- Serrated beam allows you to feel which way to pull.