Easy Heat Pellets PELLET-PREM-TON Premium Grade Wood Fuel Pellet, 40 L
Easy Heat premium grade wood fuel pellets are made only from 100% wood created by lumber industry by-products. This makes these pellets a recycled source of energy since the wood we use to make them would otherwise end up in landfills. And because they are a clean biomass energy source, they are better for the environment than burning fossil fuels like natural gas, oil, and coal. 100% wood formulation produces high BTUs, low ash, and drastic savings in energy usage and heating costs. Easy Heat employ exacting quality control measures throughout their production process, including ash and fines content testing, to ensure that every bag of wood fuel pellets live up to their "premium grade" name and perform as promised.
- Size: 40 lbs
- Premium grade
- Pellets made from 100% solid wood
- Committed to sustainable energy technologies
- Use lumber industry by-products, not harvesting trees to make our pellets
- Meet all of PFI's stringent standards for quality and performance.
- Made in the USA.
PFI Premium Grade Wood Fuel Pellet Standards:
- Dimensions: Diameter 1/4" - 5/16"
- Ash Content: Less than 1%
- Fines: Not more than 0.5%
- Bulk Density: Not less than 40 lb
- Sodium: Less than 300 ppm
- Length: None longer than 1.5"