ProLine® 104-827HC Anti-Siphon Frost Free Sillcock, Brass, 10", MPT &
The ProLine Anti-Siphon Frost Free Sillcock features easy quarter-turn operation, ceramic cartridge design which ensures long life and notched flange allows stable installation on siding. Chrome-plated solid brass body and tube protects against corrosion. Drains automatically upon water shut off. Built-in back flow preventer checks siphoning back into the water supply.
- Easy quarter-turn operation
- Ceramic cartridge design ensures long life
- Notched flange allows stable installation on siding
- Chrome-plated solid brass body and tube protects against corrosion
- 3/4" hose thread outlet
- Certified to NSF 61
- Threaded ends comply with ANSI B1.20.1
- Solder or threaded water supply connection
- Hose threads comply with ANSI B1.20.7
- Solder ends comply with ANSI B16.18
- Built-in back flow preventer checks siphoning back into the water supply
- Drains automatically upon water shut off
- UPC, IAPMO, & ASSE approved.
- Size: 10"
- Connection: MPT & C
- CSA certified - Canadian Standards Association.