SharkBite® 22461LFA Barb Ball Valve with Lever Handle, Brass, 1/2" x 1/2"
Great for emergency water shut off, where an existing isolation valve has failed from either aging, corrosion, or another fault. The easiest way to join copper, CPVC, or PEX pipe in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions, or glue. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project. Meets AB1953 California & VT S152 vermont low lead restrictions.
- Size: 1/2" x 1/2"
- Finish: Brass
- Lead Free
- 1/4" turn lever Handle
- For use with PEX tubing & connected with stainless steel cinch clamps & cinch tool
- ASTM F-876, ASTM F-877 to SDR-9 dimensional standards
- NSF 14 & 61 for use in potable water systems
- CSA B137.5 standards
- NSF CL-R certified for use in hot water systems where chlorinated 140 degree fahrenheit hot water can be constantly re-circulated
- The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 1/4 of 1 percent, 0.25%, of lead by weight
- Meets AB1953 California & VT S152 vermont low lead restrictions