Homewerks® 116-4-34-34 Lead-Free Brass Full Port Ball Valve, Solder End, 3/4"
Homewerks® Lead Free Forged Brass Ball Valve has a lever handle with solder connections on both ends. Designed for residential and commercial use on water air, steam, oil or gas. Full port for maximum flow and minimum pressure drops. This multi-purpose manual lever ball valve has excellent corrosion resistance and is fit for many applications. Lead free design is suitable for all potable water supply installations.
- Size: 3/4"
- Connection Type: Solder x Solder
- Full port
- Made in Italy
- 150 PSI WSP steam
- -20 to 300 degree Fahrenheit temperature range
- 600 PSI non-shock WOG
- Forged brass body
- Galvanized handle with vinyl grip
- Quarter-turn operation
- CSA B125 certified
- Soldered ends comply with ANSI B1.20.1
- ANSI Z21.15/CSA 9.1 certified for appliances, appliance connectors and hose end valves
- ANSI/ASMEB16.33 for use with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquified petroleum gases or propane gas and LP gas-air mixtures
- ASME B16.44 for use in above ground piping systems up to 5 PSI
- Complies with .25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces.