Homewerks® 116-2-34-34 Lead-Free Brass Full Port Ball Valve, FIP x FIP, 3/4"
Homewerks® Lead Free Forged Brass Ball Valve has a lever handle with Female connections on both ends. Designed for residential and commercial use on water air, steam, oil or gas. Full port for maximum flow and minimum pressure drops. This multi-purpose manual lever ball valve has excellent corrosion resistance and is fit for many applications. Lead free design is suitable for all potable water supply installations.
- Size: 3/4"
- Connection Type: FIP x FIP
- Full port
- Made in Italy
- 600 PSI non-shock WOG
- Forged brass body
- Quarter-turn operation
- CSA B125 certified
- ANSI Z21.15/CSA 9.1 certified for appliances, appliance connectors & hose end valves
- ANSI/ASMEB16.33 for use with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquified petroleum gases or propane gas and LP gas-air mixtures
- ASME B16.44 for use in above ground piping systems up to 5 PSI
- Complies with .25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces