Toro 53300 Pressure Vacuum Breaker, 1"
Economical and easy to install, Pressure Vacuum Breakers (PVB's) prevent the backflow of contaminated water into pressurized, potable water supplies. Recommended when installing in-line valves or valves that do not include built-in backflow protection.
- Protects household drinking water from backflow contamination
- Twist-off cap and built-in unions for easy maintenance
- Flow: 5.0 - 45.0 GPM (19 - 170 LPM)
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" Female NPT
- Operating Pressure: 25 - 150 PSI (1.7 - 10.3 BAR).