Bonide 213 All Seasons Horticultural & Dormant Spray Parafinic Oil, RT
For organic gardening. A superior type paraffinic oil that may be used as a growing season spray, dormant spray (no leaves) or delayed dormant (green tip) spray to control overwintering eggs of red spiders, scale insects, aphids, bud moths, leaf roller, red bug, codling moth, blister mites, galls, whitefly, mealy bugs and other insects and diseases. Highly recommended for use on fruit trees, shade trees, shrubs, ornamentals, roses and vegetables. Safe and pleasant to use.
- 1 Quart
- Ready to use all seasons spray parafinic oil
- May be used as a growing season spray
- Dormant spray no leaves or delayed dormant green tip spray to control over wintering eggs of a variety of insects
- Highly recommended for use on fruit trees, shade trees, shrubs, ornamentals, roses & vegetables
- Safe & pleasant to use
- Readily mixes with water for spraying
- Will not stain.