Woods 13547 Outdoor Power Stake Timer with Light Sensor & 6' Cord, 6-Outlet
The yard stake with built in timer turns outdoor lights on and off at set times. The photoelectric eye senses the absence of daylight and automatically turns your lights on and then off after a set amount of hours, or off at dawn according to the schedule you manually set. The light sensor timer has 7 options that repeat daily, on at dusk off at dawn, on at dusk and off after 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours, always on, or always off. When it's cold and dark outside, the last thing you want to do is run out to unplug your holiday decorations or turn on your security lights. This four-season timer has a durable construction, with a dial shielded by a weatherproof cover and the 6-grounded outlets have safety covers. The power stake and 6-foot cord comes in forest green which blends beautifully into any garden and outdoor landscape. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- Automatically on at dusk and off at dawn or programmable on at dusk and off 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours later
- Settings repeat daily
- 6-Grounded outlets
- Flip covers product each outlet and timer dial
- 6 foot, 1,8 meter 14/3 SJTW power cord.
- Automates holiday lighting and yard decorations, giving your home that lived in look
- 125 Volt,/ 15 Amp, 1875 Watt Tungsten
- cETL Rated.