Rust-Oleum® 244166 Specialty Tub & Tile Touch-Up 2-Part Kit, White
Quickly repair nicks and scratches on porcelain and ceramic surfaces with Rust-Oleum® Specialty Tub and Tile Touch-Up! Tub and Tile offers superior performance for touching up tubs, sinks, tiles and more! Rust-Oleum® Specialty Tub and Tile Touch-Up Paint repairs chips, scratches, dents and defects on porcelain, ceramic, fiberglass, acrylic cast iron and steel surfaces that are subject to water exposure. It is a washable, moisture resistant finish that is suitable for use on tubs, tiles, sinks and toilets. This durable two-component epoxy acrylic provides a high gloss finish to make such surfaces look newer.
- Color: White
- 2 part tub/tile kit
- Quickly repair nicks and scratches on porcelain and ceramic surfaces
- Superior performance for touching up tubs, sinks, tiles and more.
Do not use on surfaces exposed to temperatures over 200°F (93°C) such as stove tops, areas of constant high humidity and water immersion such as swimming pools, hot tubs, saunas, or for use on galvanized steel or flexible plastic.
- Use when air and surface temperature is between 50-90°F (10-32°C) and humidity is below 85% to ensure proper drying. Do not apply to surfaces, when heated, exceed 200°F (93°C).
- Remove all dirt, grease, oil, salt and chemical contaminants by washing the surface with soap and water.
- Rinse with fresh water and allow to thoroughly dry.
- Remove loose paint and rust with a wire brush or sandpaper. Lightly sand glossy surfaces.
- Mix each bottle by rolling between palms for 5 minutes. Pour al contents of part A into part B. Mix part B bottle again by rolling between palms for 5 minutes. Note: Use the product within 24 hours of mixing the two components.
- Apply Tub and Tile Touch-Up using even strokes. For deep scratches or chips, apply multiple layers allowing 10 minutes between coats. For best results, allow to dry for 3 days before exposing the surface to water. More than 2 coats will require additional cure time. Do not use near open flame.
Dry and Recoat Times:
- Based on 70ºF (21ºC) and 50% relative humidity. Allow more time at cooler temperatures. Dries to the touch in 20 minutes, to handle in 1 hour and is fully cured in 3 days.
- Clean up any excess product with lacquer thinner, rubbing alcohol or acetone.