Wayne CDU1000 Cast Iron & Stainless Steel Submersible Sump Pump, 1 HP
Wayne Submersible Sump Pump features energy efficient motors, and engineered design provides the ultra-quiet experience you won't believe. Corrosion resistant stainless steel and rugged cast iron construction, for long life in tough sump sump applications. No need for weep holes, unique top suction design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition.
- 1 HP
- Pumps up to 4600 GPH @ 0'
- Cast iron/stainless steel
- No need for weep holes, unique top suction design reduces clogging and prevents air lock condition
- Engineered with upper and lower ball bearings, in sealed oil bath, for virtually silent operation
- Designed with premium john crane carbon/ceramic shaft seals for quality that lasts
- Cast iron seal plate prevents leaks and galvanic corrosion
- 1-1/2 in. NPT discharge for compliance with building codes
- 120 V, PSC, oil-filled 1 HP motor
- Float guard, protects switch from hang-ups from debris and side of pit
- Abrasion resistant glass reinforced polycarbonate impeller for reliability
- 8 ft water resisitant power cord provides easy access to nearby gfci protected outlet
- For easy installation, use in 11 in. diameter or larger sump basins
- CSA agency approved.