Simer 2161/2905 Submersible Thermoplastic Sump Pump, 1/4 HP
Simer's 1/4 HP sump pump with energy-efficient design that produces high-output performance. Constructed from engineered composites providing dependable, corrosion-resistant service for years to come. Tethered on/off float switch.
- Tethered switch
- Durable thermoplastic resists corrosion
- Automatic operation, designed for minimum 14" sump basins
- Pumps up to 1320 GPH
- Dependable motor and float switch for automatic or manual operation
- 1-1/4" discharge, and 8' power cord
- Self-cleaning screen - reduces maintenance
- CSA certified
- Horse power: 1/4 HP
- Max lift: 20'
- Discharge: 1.5" NPT
- Solids handling: 3/16"
- Power cord: 8'
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov