Scotts 38605D Turf Builder WinterGuard Fall Lawn Food, 32-0-10, 5000 S
Fall is the best time to feed with Scotts Turf Builder WinterGuard Fall Lawn Food. It builds strong, deep roots for a better lawn next spring. The lawn food is formulated to deliver the nutrients lawns need in the fall to repair damage from the heat, drought and activity of the summer, ensuring stronger grass in the spring.
- 5,000 Sqft coverage
- Builds strong, deep grass roots for a better lawn next spring
- Provides nutrients to help repair damage from summer heat, drought, and activity
- Kid and pet friendly when applied as directed
- Recommended in Fall as part of the Scotts Lawn Care Plan
- Apply to any grass type
- Apply august through december.
How to Use
- Apply to a wet or dry lawn on a calm day. No need to water in, however, during dry periods, watering will hasten greening. For best results, apply using a Scotts spreader.
When to Apply
- Any time in the fall. Fall is the best time to feed.
How often to apply
- For your best lawn, feed once in early Fall and 6-8 weeks later in late fall.
Where to Use
- Safe to use on any grass type.
- 5,000 sq. ft.
- Safe to walk on lawn immediately after application.