Bosch 4100-10 Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand, 10"
The Bosch 4100-10 10" Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand delivers both professional rip capacity and outstanding portability for a tool that can get the job done, wherever it is. The powerful 15 Amp saw delivers 4.0 max HP for outstanding productivity. It also incorporates soft-start circuitry for smooth but quick ramp-up to the operating speed to manage the intensity of motor start-up and minimize the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker.. It includes Constant Response circuitry to help maintain speed under load, and overload protection. The SquareLock rip fence is engineered for maximum trueness and great ease-of-use, with the fence able to easily glide along the rail for one-handed operation. The lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand has 8 In. treaded rubber-composite tires and a single-action design for easy set-up and transport. It is jobsite-ready with heavy-duty construction. The Smart Guard System is the first modular table saw blade guard, featuring a three-position adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and non-obstructed-view barrier guard assembly. The table saw provides a 29" x 21-1/2" square tabletop with a 25" rip capacity for ripping 4' wide sheets goods in half.
- Powerful 10" Worksite table saw - features 15 Amp saw delivers 4.0 Max HP and 3,650 RPM, for the power required for ripping rip-cutting and cross-cutting in of fine- and rough-carpentry materials
- Large cast aluminum top - provides increased work space and material support with a 25 In. ripping capacity to cover all typical jobsite rip-cutting widths
- Soft-start circuitry - manages the intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Constant response circuitry - helps maintain speed under load
- Portability - works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down
- SquareLock rip fence - engineered for enhanced clamping and trueness
- Smart Guard System - riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut
- Onboard storage - allows for access to all included components
- Arbor lock - permits easy blade changes, with arbor lock and blade wrench located onboard.
- Amperage: 15.0
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range: -2° to 47°
- Blade Diameter: 10.0
- Dimensions: Table saw & stand combination in working position = 30.25" Depth (front to back) x 47" Width (when extension is at in-most position) x 35.5" Height. Table-top dimensions = 21-1/2" Depth (front to back) x 29" Width (when extension is at in-most position)
- Dust Blower: No
- Height: 13.25"
- Length: 29.0"
- Max. Bevel Capacity (°): 47.0
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 2-1/2"
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 3-1/8"
- No Load RPM: 3,650
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight of Bare Saw - Lb.: 58.0
- Weight of Saw and Standard Equipment (Without Stand) - Lb.: 63.0
- Weight of Saw, Standard Equipment and Stand - Lb.: 92.0
- Width: 32.0"
- Working Length: Table Top dimensions 29" x 21-1/2"
- Common 2-1/2" Vacuum Hoses
Vacuum Hose Adapter for 35 mm Vacuum Cleaner Hoses
- (1) GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Table Saw Stand
- (1) Smart Guard System - Barrier-Guard Device and Anti-Kickback Pawls
- (1) 10" Carbide-Tipped Blade
- (1) SquareLock Rip Fence
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Push Stick
- (1) Throat Plate Insert
- (1) Multi-Function Blade Wrench
- (1) Adjustment Wrench