Simpson Strong-Tie S16SND5 Ring Shank Wood Siding Nail, 16D x 3-1/2", 5 lbs
For cedar, redwood and cypress siding materials. High tensile Nickel/Chromium stainless steel will last the life of wood siding without degradation ever. Slender gauge and blunt diamond point minimize splitting. Generous under-head fillet allows nails to be driven flush or countersunk without crushing surrounding wood. Checker pattern head blends with wood texture and serves to diffract sunlight. Annular ring threads preclude cupping of siding boards and nail-head popping.
- 5 lbs
- For cedar, redwood and cypress siding materials
- Checker pattern on heads blends with wood grain, reduces glare from sunlight and accepts surface finishes
- Annular ring shank increases pull-out resistance to provide a secure attachment that reduces cupping of siding boards
- Larger shank diameter easily penetrates both green and seasoned preservative-treated pine
- Diamond point for easier driving.
- Size: 16D
- Shank Diameter: 0.12"
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Gauge: 11
- Head Diameter: 1/4"
- Point Type: Diamond
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel.