Easy Gardener 3103 Natural Burlap Weed Barrier Fabric, Tan, 3' x 150'
Possibly the most versatile home and garden product ever, 100% Natural Burlap has hundreds of uses both indoors and out. As a ground cover in your garden, burlap helps seeds to germinate by holding in moisture and preventing wash-away. Use it to cover and protect plants from windburn, extreme sun, freezing rain, snow and ice. Inside your home, burlap is ideal for decorating and craft projects.
- Size: 3' x 150'
- Finish: Tan
- Material: Natural Burlap
- Helps seeds to germinate by holding in moisture and controlling wash-away
- Protects plants from windburn, freezing rain, snow and ice
- Shades sensitive plants from the sun
- Excellent for hundreds of craft projects
- Use outdoors for seeding, erosion control, shade cloth, wind screen and camouflage.
- Exterior - a variety of lawn and garden projects
- Interior - decorating and crafts