Teks® 21500 Truss-Head Phillips Sharp-Point Lath Screws, #8 x 1/2", 260-Count
Teks® Truss-Head Phillips Sharp-Point Lath Screw for attaching lath to wood or metal (26-22 gauge). Provides secure metal-to-metal or metal-to-wood fastening with strong holding power. Screw features sharp point and can be used where a wide, low-profile screw head is needed. Ideal for attaching metal lath to wood or steel studs for stucco and plaster applications and for attaching pre-drilled metal brackets to wood. Install with a standard screw gun and a #2 Phillips drive bit (screw gun and bit not included).
- 260 Count
- Diameter: #8
- Length: 1/2"
- Head Type: Truss
- Drive Size: #2 Phillips
- Self-tapping/self-drilling design
- No pre-drilling necessary
- Suitable for applications requiring a wide, low-profile head
- Engineered drill point and flute remove material efficiently and size the hole for threads
- Ideal for securely fastening 26-22 gauge metal to metal or for fastening metal to wood.