Dap® 08660 Commercial Kitchen 100% Silicone Sealant, 9.8 Oz, Stainless
NSF certified product suitable for food-zone areas in commercial/ industrial kitchens. This 100% silicone product is 100% waterproof, has a wide temperature range of -75 degree F to 350 degree F (intermitted temperatures up to 400 degree F). Meets FDA Reg 21, CFR 177.2600 and is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard #51.
- Size: 9.8 Ounce
- Color: Stainless steel
- 100% Waterproof
- Ideal for sealing in commercial kitchens and is approved for food-zone areas
- Provides a durable, watertight seal with minimal shrinkage
- Wide temperature range of -75 degree F to 350 degree F
- Cured sealant is mildew resistant
- Meets FDA Reg 21, CFR 177.2600 and is certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard #51.
Ideal for caulking and sealing:
- Repairing loose tiles.
- Non-oily woods
- Most metals
- Most plastics and rubbers
- Painted surfaces.
- Remove excess uncured sealant from surfaces and tools with mineral spirits. Do not use mineral spirit to clean skin. Wash hands with soap and water. Cured sealant must be cut or scraped away.