Keeper® 06214 EPDM Rubber Strap with Zinc Plated Steel Hooks, 14"
Keeper® engineered an EPDM rubber compound to take rubber straps to the next level of strength and durability. Unlike straps manufactured from cheap, inferior rubber, these straps will not crack, rot, or lose rebound qualities, even if used infrequently. This rubber remains nonbrittle in temperatures as low as -40°F and is not damaged by sunlight, ozone, or demanding weather. Tough zinc plated, steel hooks resist corrosion and do not bend, break, or rust as easily as other straps, making Keeper® EPDM Rubber Straps the best choice whenever you need a reliable strap.
- Size: 14"
- Will not crack, rot or lose rebound qualities
- Low temperature resistant, non-brittle to -40 degrees fahrenheit
- Sunlight, ozone and weather resistant
- Zinc plated hooks for improved corrosion resistance
- Strong steel hooks will not bend or break under normal use.