Henry® HERF200916 Blueskin® Self-Adhesive Ice & Water Barrier Roll, 3' x 65'
Henry Blueskin® RF 200 Self-Adhesive Ice and Water Barrier is an SBS modified bitumen high-temperature roofing underlayment reinforced with a textured skid-resistant polyethylene film. The membrane is specifically designed to be self-adhered on sloped roof surfaces as secondary seal under shingles or tile.
- Self-seals when penetrated by mechanical fasteners or roofing nails
- Fully adhered system prevents lateral moisture migration
- Provides premium skid-resistant textured blue film surface for applicator safety
- Provides split release backing for fast application
- High temperature (230°F) compound
- Meets ASTM D1970 standard and is ICC listed.
- Thickness: 40 mils
- Length: 65 ft.
- Width: 3 ft.
- Blueskin® RF 200 is a self-adhered rubberized waterproof roofing membrane underlayment. It is used as a secondary waterproofing layer on slope roofs, in both residential and commercial buildings, protecting the building’s interior from damages caused by water infiltration as a result of ice dams or wind-driven rain. It is designed to be adhered directly to wood, gypsum decks or certain insulation panels prior to the application of finished roof coverings including architectural metal, shingles, cedar shakes or tile.