Air Vent 53319 Gable Mount Power Attic Ventilator, WCGB, 1320 CFM
Installed in the gable end of the house, the Gable-Mount Power Vent uses a thermostat to help prevent heat buildup. It operates 30% more quietly than comparable units and with 35% greater efficiency. What's more, since many homes already feature a gable or gable vent, it may not be necessary to cut a hole to install the gable-mount ventilator.
- Premium gable-mount
- Comes with automatic thermostat
- Adjustable thermostat from 60 to 120 degrees
- 1320 CFM for attics up to 1900 sq. ft.
- 15" diameter housing
- 14" diameter fan blade
- 2.8 Amp motor
- 6 blade
- Needs 634 sqin of net free intake air
- Patented rings instead of solid-steel housing, which pull more air
- Operate 30% quieter and 35% more efficiently than comparable units.