Brita 36310 On Tap Water Filtration System Replacement Faucet Filter,
Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System Filters cut the odor and impurities found in some tap waters to deliver great-tasting water. These filters are BPA-free and are designed to last for up to four months or 100 gallons. The handy filter indicator lets you know that the filter is working and reminds you when a filter needs replacement. One filter can replace up to 750 standard 16.9 oz plastic water bottles, reducing waste and cost. Reduce 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor) and asbestos contaminants* and get great-tasting drinking water every time you turn on the faucet. Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter Systems fit standard faucets only. These units do not fit pull-out or spray style faucets. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
- Finish: Chrome
- Fits in Brita faucet filtration systems.
- Reduces lead, particulates, chlorine taste, and odor
- Contains 1 filter.
Easy and Convenient:
- With Brita On Tap system, snap on a new filter in one easy step and get healthier, great-tasting water direct from the faucet. Brita faucet filters fit all models of Brita faucet fiultration system.
- BPA free filter filters out odors and impurities such as 99% lead, chlorine (taste and odor) and asbestos contaminants* that may be found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
- A helpful status indicator on the system lets you know when your filter is working and when it needs to be replaced.
- One Brita water filter can provide up to 100 gallons of filtered tap water, replacing over 750 standard 16 oz. plastic water bottles.
Fits Standard Faucets:
- Brita On Tap Faucet Filter Systems fit standard faucets only. They do not fit pull-out or spray style faucets.