Cooper 9505TRSG ASPIRE Tamper Resistant Duplex Receptacle, Silver Gran
ASPIRE Tamper Resistant Duplex Receptacles have an oversized strap that provides a solid base for mounting and virtually eliminates "floating" installations. A host of installer-friendly features not only save labor but ensure firm connections and dependable service. Tamper Resistant receptacles provide compliance with 2011 NEC Article 406.12 that states that all receptacles installed in dwelling units must be tamper resistant. Durable impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable.
- 2-pole, 3-wire grounding
- Amperage Rating: 15A
- Durable impact-resistant thermoplastic face and back body is virtually unbreakable
- For Residential Homes, Apartment Buildings, Extended Stay Hotels and Assisted Living Facilities
- Extra-long and extra-wide mounting straps
- Side-wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire
- Indicator light provides quick visual reference of a tripped or end of life condition
- 2011 NEC Article 406.12 compliant.