Tell CL100002 Cylindrical Passage Ball Knob Lock, Stainless Steel, KC2
Latchbolt operated by knob from either side at all times. Heavy-duty cylindrical commercial grade 2 knob, 400,000 cycles, 2-3/4" backset, T strike.
- KC2375 EMP
- Satin stainless steel finish
- Passage ball knob lock
- Heavy-duty cylindrical commercial grade 2 knobsets
- 400,000 cycles, 2-3/4" backset, T strike
- Latchbolt operated by knob from either side at all times
- UL listed
- Visual pack
- Performance : Complies with ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2, (400,000 cycles), UL/ULC listed for 3 hour fire door
- Chassis : Cylindrical, steel - coated with zinc dichromate (corrosion resistance)
- Latch : 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1" housing diameter (stainless steel), 1/2" throw
- Rose : 3" diameter
- Backset : 2-3/4"
- Strike : Square corner 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ANSI ASA Strike
- Standard Cylinder : Standard cylinder Schlage (SCC) - 6-pin solid brass, C keyway, keyed different (KD).
- Keys : Two nickel silver per lock cylinder
- Door Range : 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Door Preparation : 2-1/8" diameter for knob, 1" diameter for latch bolt. Fits standard 161 door prep
- Backset : 2-3/8"
- Strike : T Strike (1-1/8" x 2-3/4")
- Tell Cylinder : Restricted Tell keyway cylinder available, optional. Tell keyway cylinder is available only keyed to 6-pin
- Other Cylinder Options : Arrow A (ARA), Corbin 59A1 (C059A1), Corbin 60 (C06), Corbin Russwin L4 (CL4), Kwikset (KW1), Russwin D1 (RD1), Sargent LA (SAL), Schlage E (SCE), Schlage F (SCF), Weiser E (WRE), Yale 8 (YA8), Yale GA (YGA)
All cylinders 6-pin. Can also be pinned 5 pin.
- Keying Options : Grand master key (GMK), construction master key (CMK), master key (MK), keyed different (KD), keyed alike (KA), interchangeable core uncombinated (IC), 0-bitted (0BIT).