Tell CL100016 Cylindrical Commercial Grade 2 Privacy Lever, BR Chrome,
Heavy-duty cylindrical commercial grade 2 privacy bedroom/bathroom lever. 400,000 cycles, 2-3/4" backset, T strike. Conforms with ADA. Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever locked by push button on inside. Unlocked by emergency release on outside, rotating inside lever, or closing door.
- LC2476 CTL
- Brushed chrome finish
- Privacy bedroom/bathroom lever
- Heavy-duty cylindrical commercial grade 2
- 400,000 cycles, 2-3/4" backset, t strike
- Latchbolt operated by lever from either side
- Outside lever locked by push button on inside
- Unlocked by emergency release on outside, rotating inside lever, or closing door.
- Ul listed
- Conforms with ADA
- Performance : Complies with ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2, (400,000 cycles), UL/ULC listed for 3 hour fire door. ANSI A117.1 American Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Chassis : Cylindrical, steel - coated with zinc dichromate (corrosion resistance), freewheeling clutch (added security from hammer attacks), independent spring cages.
- Lever : Non-handed, solid cast
- Latch : 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1" housing diameter (stainless steel), 1/2" throw
- Rose : 3-1/2" diameter
- Thru-bolts : Thru-bolts standard. Removable available.
- Backset : 2-3/4"
- Strike : Square corner 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ANSI ASA Strike
- Standard Cylinder : Standard cylinder Schlage (SCC) - 6-pin solid brass, C keyway, keyed different (KD).
- Keys : Two nickel silver per lock cylinder
- Cylinder : Other manufacturers including small format interchangeable cores
- Door Range : 1-3/8" to 2"
- Door Preparation : 2-1/8" diameter for lever, 1" diameter for latch bolt. Fits standard 161 door prep with through-bolting through the door.