Zareba PTP39A Pigtail Step-In Fence Post, Silver, 39"
With Zareba 39-inch Pigtail Step-In Fence Posts, you can quickly set up temporary electric fencing in any outdoor area. Simply install these step-in fence posts to create your fence perimeter and then run your fence line between them. Constructed with a steel shaft and a durable polypropylene sleeve, Zareba built these fence posts to last while making them easy to install and remove. For ease of use and reliability, each post features a step-in flange that also includes an anti-rotation spike. With an insulated pigtail loop, your step-in post lets you bring your electric fence to power in no time.
- Fence Height: 39"
- Pigtail clip holds electric fence wire & polytape
- Step-in flange for easy installation
- Anti-rotation spike to keep post in place
- Easy-to-thread insulated pigtail clip
- Materials: Steel and Plastic
- Color: Silver
- Fence Wire Type: Polywire, polyrope, steel wire or aluminum wire.
Heavy-Duty Insulated Fence Post
- Pigtail step-in posts are perfect for temporary fencing. The shaft of each post is constructed from heavy-duty steel, and it includes the easy-to-use step-in flange with anti-rotation spike. To insulate the post, the pigtail section of the post is covered by a UV-protected polypropylene sleeve, which shields your fence from accidental shorts.
Pig Tail Fence Line Loop
- The pigtail loop on these fence posts make fence construction incredibly easy. After installation, threading a fence line through the insulated loop takes a second or less. The wide loop accepts a variety of electric fence line styles, including wire, polywire, polyrope and polytape up to 1 ½ inches.
Easy Post Installation & Secure Placement
- Installing each fence post is easy. Just pick your post’s location and guide it into the ground. Then make a quick push with your foot on the step-in flange and it is set firmly in place. The post will remain secure and hold its place thanks to the built-in anti-rotation spike.