Simpson Strong-Tie ABW44Z Adjustable Post Base, 16-Gauge Steel
Provide a 1" standoff for the post, are slotted for adjustability and can be installed with nails, Strong-Drive® SD Connector screws or bolts (ABU). Depending on the application needs, these adjustable standoff post bases are designed for versatility, cost-effectiveness and maximum uplift performance.
- 1" stand off height above concrete floors
- Reduces the potential for decay at post & column ends
- Increased capacity to resist uplift loads
- Nominal post size: 4" x 4"
- Made from 16 gauge steel
- Zmax galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 1/2" anchor bolt & eight 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2" strong drive SD screws.