Master Plumber T16004001 Non-Toxic FDA Translucent Poly Tubing, .170"x
Natural Non-Toxic FDA Grade Translucent Polyethylene Tubing. Economical and lightweight, used for pneumatic control lines and liquids in industrial applications. Also use for water and water softener lines. Resistant to many solvents, acids, alkalis, and gases. Excellent choice for use with Ice Makers.
- Non-Toxic FDA grade compound
- Translucent milky white color
- Suitable for use with air and water lines
- Use as pneumatic control line
- For use with compression style fittings
- Tubing is marked every foot for easy measuring and cutting
- Dispenser box.
- ID: .170"
- OD: 1/4"
- Length: 100'
- Temperature Range: -40 to +150 degrees Fahrenheit
- Working Pressure @ 70 degrees Fahrenheit: 140 PSI