SharkBite® 23061LF Pex Chrome Plated Straight Stop, 1/2 x 1/2" MPT
SharkBite® PEX Chrome Plated Straight Stops are multi-turn valves that control water flow to household plumbing fixtures, and provides easy shutoff of water flow for maintenance and repair, if necessary. These valves are barb connections that will work with either a stainless steel clamp system or a copper crimp ring system (each sold separately).
- 1/2" barb insert x 1/2" male pipe thread
- Chrome plated brass
- Lead free, straight stop, 1/4 turn, lever handle
- Use with model #UC953CP100 cinch clamps
- Need cinch tool model #23081, or copper crimp rings on cross link polyethylene pex tubing
- After crimping you can test each fitting to well over 100 PSI
- NFS listed brass inserts
- ASTM F-876, ASTM F-877 to SDR-9 dimensional standards
- NFS 14 & 61 for use in potable water systems
- CSA B137.5 standards, NSF CL-R certified for use in hot water systems where chlorinated 140 degree fahrenheit hot water can be constantly re-circulated
- The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 1/4 of 1 percent, 0.25%, of lead by weight
- Meets AB1953 California & VT S152 Vermont low lead restrictions.