Lupine 14252 Originals Adjustable Collar for Medium Dogs, 1" x 12-20"
Lupine's Originals are made of premium jacquard woven nylon. Always trendy and stylish, they are never printed or ribbon overlay and always tested for color fastness. Lupine products will stand the rigors of time and keep your pet looking good too! Large Dog Originals Adjustable Collars are fully adjustable, with the strongest side release buckle on the market today. The wider webbing lets us be our most creative - dynamic designs and even more striking colors!
- Size: 1" Width; 12-20" Neck
- Pattern/Color: Puppy Love
- Adjustable dog collar
- Ideal for medium dogs
- Strong bar tack stitching
- Welded D-ring and a custom designed side release buckle
- Strong side release buckle
- Not recommended for tie out.
- Who can argue pink, hearts and argyle aren't cute? Not many! Show your love for your pup with the Lupine Puppy Love pattern. The 1" collars are suitable for medium and large sized dogs. Made from jacquard woven nylon, with the pattern woven into the webbing (never printed or sewn on!). Features strong bar-tack stitching, welded D-ring and a custom designed side-release buckle
Buckle - Convenient and strong
- Lupine and YKK, the leading buckle manufacturer, have come together to design the highest quality, strongest plastic buckle on the market. Designed specifically with pets in mind, this buckle consistently tests stronger than even metal buckles and features an easy, convenient side release.
D-Rings - Strength where you need it most
- Lupine’s welded steel D-ring is rust resistant and designed to hold up to years of heavy use.
Webbing - Beautiful and long lasting
- Lupine webbing is of the highest quality jacquard nylon. Never printed or ribbon overlay and tested for color fastness, you can expect your Lupine webbing to withstand the rigors of time, your washing machine and of course, your dog and still look fabulous year after year!
Tri-Glide - Adjusting made easy
- The non-slip teeth molded into the nylon plastic tri-glide keeps the collar at the correct size even with the strongest of pullers.