This is an add-on handle usually used on flush mounted patio door handles. It has a wood handle grab that is 9 in. long that fastens onto the door by an aluminum mounting bracket with hole centers of 6-1/2 in. to 6-5/8 in. apart.
- Projects 1-7/8 inch
- Color of wood may vary
- 6-1/2 inch to 6-5/8 inch mounting holes on center
- Aluminum mounting bracket with hardwood handle
- Used by a variety of sliding patio door
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation
- Once the handle is installed, it projects out 1-7/8 in. from the door.
- It can be installed as a separate handle by using Prime-Line part E 2056 binder posts and screws
- For the black version use Prime-Line part C 1090
- Mounting hardware included