Abatron WE2PKR WoodEpox Wood Replacement Compound 2-Part Kit, 2-Pint
WoodEpox is a shrink-free epoxy wood filler that replaces, repairs, extends, and fills wood and most rigid materials. It permanently bonds to most surfaces. It is chemical, water, heat, and weather resistant, and dimensionally stable. WoodEpox has a no-slump consistency and can be used in any thickness or shape for structural and decorative restoration. WoodEpox works so well because, like wood, it can be: painted, stained, drilled, carved, sawed, nailed, planed, sanded, routed, and machined. Mix A and B together in equal volumes until a uniform color is achieved, hardens within one to two hours.
- Size : 2 Pint
- 2-Part epoxy wood filler kit
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1
- For repairing, replacing or adding to wood. Bonds to all types of wood, and most other rigid surfaces.
- Use on windows, sills, thresholds, doors, frames, columns, balustrades, floors, capitals, moldings, shutters, etc.
- Ideal for both interior and exterior use.
- Meets architectural standards for historic wood repairs.
- Bonds permanently with high-strength and will not shrink.
- Fills cracks, holes and voids of any size.
- Can be painted, stained, wood-grained, sawed, nailed, planed, sanded, carved and machined like wood.
- Can be cast into shapes and sculpted by hand before hardening.
- Bonds equally well to ceramics, concrete, metal, glass, and fiberglass.
- Contains no VOC's or noxious odors.
- Color can be changed by mixing with stains, dyes or pigments.
- Light weight, 2 part putty for both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Use WoodEpox indoors and outdoors to easily and permanently replace missing wood on window frames and sills, doors. columns, furniture, sculptures, and structural and decorative elements.
- Mix A and B together in equal volumes until a uniform color is achieved. Hardens within one to two hours.
- Lightweight 3 .8lb/gal. approx. Pot Life: 20 minutes, so mix only what you can use within that time frame. WoodEpox is 100% epoxy solids and contains no VOCs or noxious odors.
- This product is GreenGuard Certified, meaning that it has been found to contain virtually no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds).