Master Lock M5XKADCCSEN Magnum Laminated Keyed Padlock, Steel, 2"
Features a 2" (51mm) wide laminated steel body encased in a stainless steel body cover for maximum strength and weatherability. The 3/8" (10mm) diameter octagonal shackle is 1" (25mm) long and made of chrome-plated boron carbide, 50% harder than hardened steel, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking ball bearings provide maximum resistance against prying and hammering.
- 2" (51mm) wide laminated steel body for superior durability
- 1" (25mm) octagonal boron carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- Stainless steel body cover and top and bottom plates for exceptional weatherability
- Chrome-plated shackle for excellent rust resistance
- Superior pry resistance with dual-ball bearing locking
- Uses Master Lock key blank K1BOX.