Carlon B121ADJ Single Gang Adjust-A-Box, 21 CUIN
Carlon Single Gang Adjust-A-Box allows installer to adjust box to any thickness. 21 cu.in. capacity. Comes preset at 1/2". To install clip included bracket onto any stud. Turning the screw adjusts box in or out to make it flush with any wall covering. Patented design, UL Listed..
- Patented design allows for adjustment from 0" to 1-3/4" after installation.
- Ideal for new work or retrofit (old work) applications.
- Backless low voltage bracket and floor box designs available.
- Ideal for various drywall thicknesses and wall finishes.
- Carlon® non-metallic boxes feature PVC construction for easier installation, greater performance and lower installation cost.
- Designed and listed for use with non-metallic sheathed cable in accordance with Article 314 of the National Electrical Code®.
- All PVC boxes are permissible for use with 90° C connectors.
- Material :Non-Metallic
- Wiring System :Non-metallic sheathed cable
- Volume (cu.in.) :21
- Work :New work or retrofit upgrade applications.
- Mounting Method : Adjustable Bracket
- Number of Gangs: One
- Length (inches) :3 3/4
- Width (inches) :3 7/8
- Depth (inches) :3 3/8
- Adjustability (inches) : 0 - 1-3/4