Zep Commercial® ZUBAC128 Antibacterial Disinfectant & Cleaner w/Lemon,
Sometimes cleaning is simply not enough. To promote health, safety and comfort, areas such as bathrooms, hospitals and locker rooms need to be disinfected, cleaned and deodorized. Zep commercial® Antibacterial Disinfectant and Cleaner with lemon kills 99.9% of germs as it neutralizes odors and cuts through grease and tough soil.
- Size: 1 gallon
- Scent: Lemon
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Kills cold and flu viruses
- Controls mold and mildew
- Eliminates odors
- Cuts soap scum and grime
- Cuts through grease and tough soil
- Use in bathrooms, hospitals and locker rooms.
- Water (Solvent); Butoxydiglycol (Solvent); Tetrasodium EDTA (Chelating Agent); Undeceth-7 (Surfactant - Cleaning Agent); Alkyl C12-18 Dimethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride (Antimicrobial Agent); Alkyl C12-18 Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride (Antimicrobial Agent); Ethanol (Solvent); Amines, C12-18-alkyldimethyl (Antimicrobial Agent); Sodium Metasilicate (Detergent Additive).
- Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of the product. Hold container six to eight inches from surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the solution. No scrubbing is necessary. Wipe off with a clean cloth, mop or sponge. The product will not leave grit or soap scum. One-step cleaning and disinfection of toilet bowls and urinals -Remove water from bowl by forcing water over trap with a swab mop applicator. Press swab mop against side of the bowl to remove excess water from applicator. Apply 1 to 2 ounces of product evenly, allowing sufficient time for product to cover entire surface of bowl for maximum cleaning. Swab bowl completely using a scrub brush or toilet mop, making sure to get under the rim. Let stand for 3 minutes.
- Ideal product to use in schools, offices or any place where germs are easily spread.
Use the following safety equipment when using this product.