Gloveworks GWON44100 Orange Nitrile Latex Free Disposable Glove, Mediu
You think you're tough? AMMEX Gloveworks HD Orange Nitrile Powder Free Industrial Gloves can handle whatever you put them through. This is not just another disposable glove—it is industrial grade, top of the line, designed and manufactured for pros who need the best protection. Those diamonds channel away liquids, so even when the glove is wet you can still hold on tight—no worries about losing control of tools. Reverse texture on the inside helps air circulate to keep your hands drier. Their 8- to 9-mil thickness means greater resistance to rips, tears, and punctures, and provides for extended-duration use. They feature extra protection from grease, gasoline, pesticides, cleaning solutions, and a long list of specialty chemicals. The high-visibility color really demands to be seen.
- 100 count
- Size: Medium
- Material: Nitrile
- Grade: Industrial
- Colors: Orange
- Classification: Premium HD
- Latex: Latex free
- Pattern: Diamond textured
- Powder content: Powder free
- Finish: Chlorinated
- 8- to 9-mil thickness means greater resistance to rips, tears, and punctures, and provides for extended-duration use
- Applicable industry – Automotive, industrial, chemical, plumbing, food processing
- Non applicable industry – Dental, medical.
- AMMEX Gloveworks HD Orange Nitrile Powder Free Industrial Gloves are popular for automotive, manufacturing, janitorial, plumbing, paint shops, chemical, and industrial uses. They’re made from component materials that comply with FDA regulations for food contact, which makes them perfect for food processing applications. Not all disposable gloves are created equal. What sets AMMEX Gloveworks HD Orange Nitrile Powder Free Industrial Gloves apart is their raised diamond texture—by far our most aggressive, with 60 percent more surface area—which provides an unbeatable grip.