Victor® M142S Power-Kill™ Mouse Trap, 2-Pack
Victor® Power-Kill™ Mouse Trap is perfect for use anywhere in the home, indoors or out. Because it doesn't use chemicals or poisons, it's ideal for households with children or pets. The trap's large pedal holds a bait trough that's easy to bait with a mouse's favorite foods or nesting materials. A simple "click" sets the trap. Once set, place the Power-Kill™ along runways where mice are known to travel, or anywhere you see mouse activity.
The Power-Kill™ Mouse Trap's oversized trip pedal is activated whenever mice eat the bait or accidentally step on it as they scamper across the floor. When the trip pedal is triggered, the High-Impact Kill Bar™ immediately and powerfully springs closed for a quick, humane kill. That's why it is considered the most powerful mouse trap on the market today. The one-step open and close action also lets you easily and cleanly dispose of the rodent without touching the body or risking your fingers.
- 2 Pack
- Ideal for runway trapping
- High-Impact Kill Bar™ for a quick, humane kill
- Large bait trough for easy baiting
- Set and release with just one click
- Large trip pedal is easily activated by mouse
- Use anywhere indoors or outdoors
- No chemicals or poisons, can be used around children and pets
- Trap is reusable or disposable.
Best Used For:
- Quick, powerful trapping of mice. This trap features a large bait trough for easy baiting and large trip pedal that's easily activated by rodent interest and accidental contact. Once a rodent makes contact with the pedal, the High-Impact Kill Bar™ immediately springs closed for a quick, humane kill.
The Victor® Power-Kill™ Mouse Trap with an oversized trip pedal is hard to avoid, even for unsuspecting mice or those wary of traps. Its powerful High-Impact Kill Bar™ and easy-to-set one-click mechanism make the Power-Kill™ incredibly easy to use compared to other snap traps. The Power-Kill™ kills mice immediately and effectively, and it's highly durable plastic construction means the Power-Kill™ can be used over and over or disposed of, if desired.
The Power-Kill™ is easy-to-set and use. Here's how:
- Remove the clip securing the kill bar.
- Using a Q-tip, toothpick or other tool to mask your scent, bait the trap by placing peanut butter or anything high in protein like chocolate or hazelnut spread in the bait trough provided.
- To set, pull back the kill bar until it clicks and the trap locks in place.
- Place the trap wherever you've seen signs of rodent activity, or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. The end of the trap with the bait pedal should be placed flush against the wall.
- After the mouse is caught, properly dispose of the dead rodent. The trap can either be discarded or reused.
What kind of bait do I use?
- Individuals in a rodent population search for different types of food. For mice, anything high in protein like peanut butter, chocolate or hazelnut spread is a great option. Also, nesting materials like dental floss, cotton or string are also a great option. Try to use whatever bait or nesting material the rodents are currently feeding on or using to build nests.