Tomcat® 0360710 Press 'N Set Mouse Trap, 2-Pack
This Press 'N Set Mouse Trap effectively kills mice thanks to its innovative design. Its press-to-set feature makes it easy to use, while its built in grab tab offers no-fuss and no-touch disposal of the rodent. Guaranteed to kill mice, Tomcat Press 'N Set Mouse Trap can be a powerful ally in your fight to get rid of rodent pests in your home. After baiting the trap, place it where mice are active. After catching a mouse, simply use the trap's grab tab to dispose of the rodent.
- 2 Pack
- Kills mice effectively
- Features a one-touch press to set
- Features a convenient grab-tab for easy disposal
- Over 2 times more effective at catching mice then the wooden snap trap
- Convenient grab tab for easy disposal
- Reliable & economical.
How to Use
- Before using Tomcat Press 'N Set Mouse Trap, it's important to locate an active runway. A runway is the route mice take from their nest to their food source. Mice usually venture no further than ten to thirty feet from their nest and take the same route to reach their food habitually.
- You can set your trap along the active runway or where mice have been known to be active.
- After removing Tomcat Press 'N Set Mouse Trap from its packaging, you'll need to place Tomcat Mouse Attractant Gel, cheese, or peanut butter in the bait well.
- To set the trap, simply press the set bar until you hear it click into place.
- You should place your trap perpendicular to a wall along an active runway with the bait facing the wall.
- After your trap has caught a mouse, use the grab tab to dispose of the rodent.
- If you don't get results in a couple days, try moving your trap to a different location where mice are active.
- Tomcat Press 'N Set Mouse Trap is designed to help you control a mice infestation and can be used on its own or in combination with other rodent control products.
- For large infestations, use several Tomcat Press 'N Set Mouse Traps to control mice in your home.
When to Apply
- Seeing a mouse or seeing droppings is the #1 sign you have a rodent issue.
- Other signs of rodent activity:
- Destruction to food or property (particularly gnaw marks)
- Erratic pet behavior
- Oily 'rub' marks on baseboards and walls
- Mice are tenacious pests that are known to engage in destructive behaviors like gnawing and contaminating food. If you see a mouse in your home, you should suspect that more mice are present. Once you discover that you have mice in your home, it's important to take action quickly before your small infestation becomes large and more difficult to manage. The sooner you employ effective mice-control products, the sooner you can get rid of these pests from your living space.
How often to apply
- If mouse is not caught in 2-3 days, place trap in alternate location where mouse activity is suspected.
Where to Use
- Place two traps 5-10 feet apart near mouse activity. When placing traps, target areas with high mouse activity: near refrigerators, stoves, and pantries, between washers and dryers, and along baseboards.