Alexandria 0W846-93084C1 Primed Finger-Joint Pine Stop Moulding, 7/16"
Alexandria FJ846 Primed Finger-Joint Ponderosa Pine Ranch Stop Moulding is a narrow strip of wood that is nailed to the head and side jambs of doors and windows. Stops constrict the movement of doors and windows. A broad spectrum of potential treatments for walls, doors, and furniture make this moulding a favorite amongst hobbyists. Coated with a high hide water based primer allowing for superior paint adherence.
- Size: 7/16" x 1-3/8" x 7'
- Ranch stop moulding
- Primed finger-joint ponderosa pine
- Primed surface - ready to paint
- Coated with a high hide water based primer allowing for superior paint adherence
- Excellent workability
- Applied to door and window jambs, prevents doors from swinging through door opening.