Soil Doctor 54055006 Pelletized Gypsum Soil Repair Granules, 40 Lbs
Use this Pelletized gypsum soil repair into your lawn to counter the damaging effects of salt, animal waste and to break up heavy clay soil. Easy to spread, this soil provides essential calcium and sulfur which will improve drainage and encourages deep, healthy root growth. Gypsum does not alter soil pH, so it is safe to use around evergreens and other plants that require acidic soil to grow.
- Size: 40 lbs
- Helps to loosen clay soils
- Repairs salt and pet damage
- Great for roses and tomatoes
- Provided calcium and sulfur
- Excellent for peas, beans, tomatoes & lettuce
- Provides essential sulphur which is good for broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage & onions
- Will not affect soil ph
- Excellent for acid loving plants such as azaleas, rhododendrons, & holly
- Restores soil damaged by salt due to sea water, ice melters, sodium, irrigation waters & winter road de-icing
- Accelerates composting time.