Hi-Yield® 33362 Horticultural Hydrated Lime, 2 Lb
"SWEETEN THE SOIL"! Use Hi-Yield® Horticultural Hydrated Lime to "sweeten" and help neutralize overly acid soils around Shrubs, Flowers, Vegetables, Lawns and Potted Plants. Lime increases availability of Phosphorous, Molybdenum, and certain other elements in acid soils. Corrects soil acidity and helps loosen heavy clay soils. Increases soil pH. Can be used to keep down odor and Flies around stables, outhouses, etc. Supplies Calcium to plants and microorganisms.
- Size: 2 lbs
- Helps loosen heavy clay soils
- Increases soil pH
- Can be used to keep down odor and flies
- Use around stables, outhouses, etc
- Use to make whitewash solution
- Corrects soil acidity for shrubs, flowers, vegetables, lawns and house plants
- Supplies Calcium to plants and microorganisms.
- Bed areas: 1 lb. per 30 sq. ft.
- Whitewash: 5 lbs. per gallon.
Always Read and Follow Label Directions.