RatX RX-01 Non-Toxic Rat & Mice Killer # 620101, Indoor/Outdoor Use, 1 Lb
RatX is an easy to use, 100% naturally derived, safer approach to controlling rats and mice. It is fully biodegradable and generates no environmental pollution. RatX is a new approach to effectively kill unwanted rats and mice from homes, industrial buildings, schools, retail centers, livestock premises, barnyards, greenhouses and any area where the unwanted pests inhibit. Formulated for indoor and outdoor use. Non-toxic rodent bait that kills rodents without harming any other species.
- Size: 1 lb bag
- Rats and mice killer
- 100% non-toxic
- Safe for people, pets and wildlife
- 100% deadly to rats and mice
- No secondary kill
- Formulated for indoor and outdoor use
- No bait box needed
- Can be used as a bait box refill to keep bait dry.
- Kills rats and mice in 3-5 days
- No special requirements for transport, handling, storage or disposal
- No risk of contamination to crops or food
- No environmental pollution
- Fully biodegradable.
Why does RatX kill rodents – rats & mice – and not harm humans and other animals?
- Because all rodents have a digestive system that is different from other animals. The way rodents absorb water through their lower gut is quite different to any other animals, including humans and birds. This unique digestive system is a part of what makes a rodent different from other animals.
How much does it take to kill them?
- Between 40 to 60 grams per rat and 10 to 15 grams per mouse. To encourage consumption, other sources of food should be cleared away.
What would happen if my cat or dog ate a mouse or rat killed by RatX?
- Nothing, because RatX contains no poison, there is no risk of secondary poisoning. Your cat and dog are perfectly safe as are horses, poultry and other farm livestock. It is the same for birds of prey.
What is it made of?
- Natural vegetable and cereal grain materials.
How does RatX work?
- It coats the lining of a part of the rodent’s lower gut. This coating of the “fine hairs” in the lower gut, called villi, disrupts the message system to the rodents brain causing it to stop drinking. This leads to dehydration, blood thickening, kidney dysfunction, coma and eventual death.
Why don’t I always see the Rat or Mouse’s body after death?
- When the rodent ingests the bait they become very lethargic and return to their home (Burrow, Nest or Hole). The rodent then dies in its sleep inside its home. Immediately upon death the accelerated dehydration process starts. This process Mummifies the deceased rodent reducing the decomposition smell up to 90%.
How long does it take to kill a rat or mouse?
- When used correctly death will occur within 3 to 5 days of regular feeding. More rodents may be seen during this period as they become lethargic and slower to react to disturbance.
Is RatX harmful to Wildlife?
- No, RatX is safe for all Wildlife. RatX is also safe for Birds of Prey as there is no risk of Secondary Kill.