Fiskars® 360310-1001 Hardened Boron Steel Log Tongs w/ Holster, 13"
Quickly carry and stack logs with rugged, boron steel tongs featuring a convenient release trigger for easy one-handed use. Prepare and organize firewood faster with a durable pair of log tongs that allows you to pick up and position logs up to 12" in diameter with one hand. Constructed of hardened boron steel, the tongs’ sharpened tips bite into bark for a secure hold, while a finger trigger releases wood in an instant. Comfortable handle sculpting features a non-slip grip and a flared end for improved control and insulation against the cold. Plus, a durable holster simplifies storage and transportation.
- Length: 13"
- Ideal for lifting, carrying and stacking logs
- Hardened boron steel tongs feature sharpened tips that quickly and securely grip and release logs
- Convenient tong-opening finger trigger ideal for one-handed use
- Bent handle makes lifting and carrying logs easier
- Sculpted, non-slip handle improves comfort, enhances control and helps insulate against the cold
- FiberComp® handle is lightweight and durable
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in your grip
- Includes a durable holster for safe storage and transportation
- Wiregate carabiner for quick clipping and removing
- Tongs open 9" and work with logs up to 12" in diameter.