Fiskars® 360210-1001 Hardened Boron Steel Log Hook with Holster, 10"
Quickly grab and turn logs with a rugged, boron steel hook featuring a toothed blade with a sharpened tip for better grip. Prepare and organize firewood with a durable, comfortable log hook that can be used independently to turn logs or combined with other tools for transport. A hardened boron steel hook features a toothed head and sharpened tip that bites into bark for a secure hold. In addition, a compact hook profile makes it easier to access a log’s base. A sculpted handle includes non-slip grip and a flared end for improved comfort, enhanced control and insulation against the cold. Plus, a durable holster simplifies storage and transportation.
- Length: 10"
- Ideal for grabbing and turning logs
- Hardened boron steel hook features a toothed head with a sharpened tip for a secure hold while turning and moving logs
- Bent handle makes lifting and carrying logs easier
- Compact hook profile makes accessing log base easier
- Sculpted, non-slip handle improves comfort, enhances control and helps insulate against the cold
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in your grip
- FiberComp® handle is lightweight and durable
- Wiregate carabiner for quick clipping and removing
- Includes convenient holster for safe storage and transportation.