Smith's DBSF Extra Wide Diamond Stone Fine Sharpener, 6" x 2-1/2"
Multiple layers of micron-sized moncrystalline diamonds bonded in nickel to a flat metal surface. The unique overlapping oval hole design speeds sharpening by collecting and holding the metal filings which ordinarily build up during the sharpening process. This allows the sharpening surface to remain clean and clear and speeds sharpening. This stone is excellent for sharpening wide woodworking tools, medium to small sport/utility knives, or kitchen knives.
- 6" x 2-1/2"
- Molded pastic base with non-slip rubber feet for safey
- Clear plastic lid protects the stone
- Orange color with oval shaped holes to prevent filing build up during sharpening
- Fine diamond grit on nickel base for aggressive sharpening of knives and tools
- Excellent for sharpening side woodworking tools, medium to small sport/utility knives, or kitchen knives
- Instructions included
- Peggable clam packaging.