Mr Heater F270255 Contractor Series Forced Air Kerosene Heater, 50000
Whether you are using it in a garage or on the jobsite, Mr. Heater® 50,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene heater is up for the task. Made with a split upper shell designed for easy maintenance and high output fully enclosed motors, you can expect long life and faithful service from your Mr. Heater Forced Air Kerosene heater. Heating up to 1,250 square feet, this unit effortlessly heats up a lot of space quickly. This unit is equipped with a high-limit safety switch and a photo CAD cell to shut the unit off in unsafe conditions. You can use this heater with no worries and focus on the task at hand. This kerosene heater has all the versatility and safety features the jobsite requires.
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- For use with kerosene 1 and 2, diesel 1 and 2, home heating oil and JP-8
- Heats up to 1,250 sq. ft.
- Operates approximately 11 hours on full tank
- Overheat safety shutdown
- Fuel gauge
- Continuous ignition
- Heavy construction
- Enclosed motor
- BTU per Hour: 50,000
- Heating Area (Sq Ft): 1,250
- Tank Capacity (Min): 4 Gallon
- Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): No
- Run Time (Hrs at Min BTU): No
- Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr): No
- Electricity Required: Yes
- Maximum Elevation (Ft): No
- Length: 32.75"
- Width: 14.25"
- Height: 14.50"
- Thermostat: No
- Safety Tip-Over Switch: No
- Fuel Type: Kerosene, JP8, #1 Diesel, #2 Diesel, #1 Fuel Oil, #2 Fuel Oil
- Heat Type: Forced Air
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS): No
- High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS): Yes
- Indoor Safe: No
- Ignition: Continuous
- Hose & Regulator Included: No